Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully. All bookings must be in writing and accompanied with the relevant payment.
A link to our booking form is found at the bottom of this page. Please print this form and email or post it to the details given below.
Email: Click here
Telephone: 01672 700360 Mobile: 07771 996811
Postal address: Mrs Angela Orssich, 5 River Park, Marlborough, Wiltshire SN8 1NH
1. We will not be liable for any act, neglect or default on the part of any person nor any accident, damage, loss, injury,
expense or inconvenience whether to person or property which the tenant or any other person may suffer or incur arising out of or in any way connected with the letting or resulting from any other cause whatsoever. We advise you to arrange your own insurance to cover yourselves and your personal belongings whilst staying at the property.
2. If the booking is made within eight weeks of the letting, the whole of the rental payment is to be forwarded with your booking form.
3. If the booking is made prior to eight weeks of the letting, a rental deposit of 25% of the rental sum is to be forwarded with your booking form. The remaining balance of the rental sum is then due eight weeks prior to the letting.
4. The Security deposit is due two weeks prior to the letting.
4. If a cancellation is requested more than eight weeks in advance of the letting the balance of any monies paid, less the rental deposit, will be returned to the tenant. If the cancellation is requested within the eight weeks prior to the letting the owner will retain the 25% rental deposit and also reserves the right to retain the balance of the rental (should it not be possible to re-let the property for this period).
5. The number of people occupying the property may not exceed the number on the booking form, maximum of 7.
6. The tenant agrees to keep the property and all fittings, furniture equipment and other contents in or on the property in a like state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the letting and will make good (or will arrange with us to make good) any damage, breakage, or loss that may occur during the period of letting.
7. Unless otherwise stated, the rental of the property includes, rates, insurance of the property and general electricity but not for air -conditioning or underfloor heating. The property is equipped with crockery, cutlery, cooking equipment, Internet access, TV and DVD player, sheets, blankets and adequate cleaning equipment, linen, towels and beach towels.
8. Holiday lettings are by the week (unless by prior arrangement) from 4.30pm on the date of arrival to 10am on the date of departure. The time lapse is to enable the property to be inspected and linen changed in between lets and to ensure everything is in good order.
9. The tenants agree not to smoke, nor to allow smoking, inside the villa at any time. If this is not strictly adhered to it will lead to a deduction from the deposit.
10. Tenants are asked to leave the property clean and tidy and to ensure that they take all belongings with them. On changeover days there is only time for a superficial check and a general clean. We rely upon the goodwill of our guests whose co-operation we greatly appreciate. Should the property be left in a poor condition, requiring more intensive cleaning, then this will be charged at £10 per hour and deducted from the security deposit.
11. The security deposit will be returned to the tenant within 14 days of the return of the keys to the owner, less any deductions in accordance with the conditions listed above and any air-conditioning or underfloor heating costs.
12. The acceptance of the property from the owner will be deemed an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
BOOKING FORM for Casa Beni
PLEASE NOTE: All bookings are subject to the conditions attached and must be accompanied by the appropriate deposit unless the booking is made within eight weeks of the commencement of the let when the total rental should be paid, together with the security deposit.